Anyone Doing Biz in IN

Looking to cash in on some of the opportunites in Richmond, IN and surrounding areas but i don’t know how things operate over there…

I wanted to know what yr thoughts are about doin’ LD in IN, appears to be great opportunites there strictly by the numbers of mobiles for sale on craig list. hi, my name is Ed, live in troy, ohio and have done a few LD deals in past 5 yrs.

Could you give me some insight or leads to those that may…thanx!

ed

Ed,

Just so I am clear and not to imply an answer of any sort…

You are in OH. You are considering a specific location in IN based on the volume of ads.

Do I have that correct?

…well partly! Yes, i live in OH, and yes i want to do business in IN.

However, i want to do it because i see opportunity to expand into IN…richmond, IN happens to be close…did that help…?

Where are yu located, do you conduct biz in IN, how do you operate…thanx

ed

Ed,

I am in London, UK. I am from the USA and have property in both the USA and the UK. I have a technology background that brought me to investment banking (IT side of the house). Recently I have been working with a couple of hedge funds to see if there is an opportunity to put money into the USA market. The biggest issue so far is finding a way to use large sums of money. Hedge funds do not like small transactions as a general rule. Similar to VCs who do not like to invest small sums into tech firms.