FL Mobile Home Dealer License

I have read a lot of the threads on here concerning FL MH dealer licenses.

Can someone who is currently doing Lonnie deals in Florida tell me what I need to do to be LEGAL?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jay
Tampa

Here are FL MHP statutes

Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XL Chapter 723 Mobile Home Park Lot Tenancies

Legal Research Home > Florida Laws > Real and Personal Property > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XL Chapter 723 Mobile Home Park Lot Tenancies

723.001 Short title.
This chapter shall be known and may be cited as the “Florida Mobile Home Act.” History.–s. 1, ch. 84-80.

These stats are clear and very understandable so have a look and you’ll quickly find law on your questions…hit google then FL “Mobile Home Park statutes”

Legal persons needing licenses.

Something for all Lonnie Dealers to consider…

Most every state has statutes requiring that “person” who does a number (?) of transactions to get such a license.

BUT you or I might buy & sell 50 and never need that license if we used a different co (corp or LLC) to buy and hold each one.

So if you’re new at LDs read your stats carefully and think what they’d mean if you had a different legal person (corp or LLC) buy and sell @ one.

This is not a new or original thought and I’d guarantee its been done on millions of deals, using a different legal “person” for each one and all states courts have been extremely careful to honor those laws as they were designed to create new persons or entities and law has long favored such.