Lending scam alert

There is a strange little company out there (Van Jo Kadoncheck) or something like that. They are a scam. It’s just two guys acting like a big company with massive cash reserves. They want you to pay up front and promise 2% that by any math actually comes up to 6%. I tried to show them, they kept using a method of math to get to 6%, it was nuts.

Bottom line, I highly advise you do not send their up front fee of $2450 and avoid them. Thank God I never sent them any money.

Caution, if you don’t follow instructions they send nasty emails, call you names and threaten to sick goats on you or something.

bahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Do not beleive what Buyvon wrote here. Van company is 100% legitimate and has funded many deals. People who do not have requirement to get a loan always find a way to tell lies against a legitimate company. I heard Buyvon is a wanted criminal and many lenders has refused to offer him loan because of his criminal act of not paying some lenders Back. No lender should offer him loan as he is a Criminal. I have all his details incase anyone is looking for him.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA, You have my driver’s license because that is how close I came to using your service. Go ahead, publish it. I have Life Lock and any lender who are legit can check my credit to see my payment history. Your a scam and spreading lies is what a scammer does. I am just helping inform a few folks that you are scam artists, bad ones at that. I’m embarrassed I even went as far as I did with you. Morbid curiosity I guess. I mean, who offers a 100% loan for 9 Million dollars through a message board?

Your a pimple on the ass of the world and you just got popped!

So, I have been contacted by a private lender. Saw their website. They are offering 5% on 15,000. But, do we send money to receive the lend? Is that normal. They are asking for $300. for processing.

AngW

You will have to make up your own mind on that, a $300 dollar fee might be a real fee. A true hard money private lender will deduct the fee from the loan and the funds will transfer via ACH or wire transfer into your account. If they want cash up front, it could be real with such a low amount. It’s not worth stealing just $300 from you in my opinion. I would worry about the tag on fee scam. $300 for the loan, then they ask for $259 processing, then there is a problem with your credit so they ask for $500 more to help secure the loan. Before you know it, you’re $1500 invested and they keep stalling or adding more fees. By the time you realize its a scam, your too deep in and to embarrassed to fight it. That’s exactly what these scum sucking, spineless piss ants want. $15,000 is a small loan, have you thought of going through Lending Tree or maybe Prosper? They have high interest, a lot of hoops, but they are real, not scammers.

You do what you think is best. I found my loan I needed to get started and lowered my sights to more affordable investments. I’ll be doing much bigger deals soon through partnerships with experienced investors and working with HUD loans.

1 Like

Hi Buyvon, Thank you for your reply and clearing that concern for me. I will try on a certified investor’s site if I want to pursue a loan.

bottom line any company that ask for money to give yopu money is a scam dont use anyone like that