LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Philip Levine

Posted by Turner on February 23, 2009 at 10:29:06:

I know in ohio, no. You must check with your local secretary of states office. I have never heard of TMS Solutions. I have spoken to some private lenders and they are doing business as usual. There are several other opps out that that have been around for quite sometime. I would be glad to discuss them with you.

LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Philip Levine

Posted by Philip Levine on April 28, 2003 at 16:57:36:

Does anyone know anything about LOAN BROKERING…T.ROBERT GRILLI has a course for 99.50… is there any money to be made…

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Aaron Miller

Posted by Aaron Miller on January 14, 2010 at 14:44:30:

I would like to talk to someone and ask a few questions to learn alittle more about brokering.

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Jonell Nelson

Posted by Jonell Nelson on October 17, 2007 at 21:47:37:

I have been researching this subject. I am confused now. One person at a State office told me that I would need a license and have to take an exam to be a loan broker. Is that true? Another person with a letter about becoming a money broker said you don’t have to be licensed. Is there a confusion in the name of the profession or are they two separate professions? JN

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by John Mauro

Posted by John Mauro on August 07, 2007 at 14:42:58:

Is T. Robert Grilli’s loan brokering course worth it? If you work it, will it work for you as claimed?

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by William McLean, Jr.

Posted by William McLean, Jr. on May 06, 2007 at 18:34:49:

Mr. Levine: Loan brokering is indeed a very lucrative field. You must know (learn) what to do and then apply what you’ve learned in the correct manner. As the individual named Turner indicated, Mr. Grilli’s course is a pretty decent one (I also purchased it several years ago) but you will find that some of the information in it is outdated, unless he has updated the course frequently. You may e-mail me for more up-to-date information on this lucrative field, free of charge.

Best Regards,

William McLean, Jr.
Chief Executive Officer
NetEquity Financial Resource Partners
NetEquityLLC@aol.com
(301) 333-1482

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Turner

Posted by Turner on April 28, 2007 at 14:10:05:

Yes. I actually purchased the program in 1990. I have had an excellent experience with it. Hope this helps.

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Jon Richards

Posted by Jon Richards on April 30, 2003 at 16:16:48:

If you mean mortgage brokering, i.e. arranging mortgages for people, certainly there is “money to be made”. It is a job, you earn points as your commission, deal with an enormous amount of paper work, and will likely have to be licensed in your state.

If you mean “note brokering”. You find people with cash flows and broker them to large institutional note buyers. Or if you have the appropriate license you can broker them to private parties. Or most lucrative, you can buy the note for your own account. It is much more lucrative, interesting and challenging than mortgage brokering. Check out this site, and www.noteworthyusa.com for more information on discounted notes.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy Newsletter

415 824 1864

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Mike Petit

Posted by Mike Petit on February 02, 2011 at 10:33:19:

Hi Aaron Miller,
I just received a letter from T.Robert Grilli,
about becoming a loan broker. Does this program work,
or is it a scam.
Thanks,
Mike

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Campy

Posted by Campy on October 27, 2009 at 15:53:39:

Could you please send me the updated info. you mentioned above. I am also very interested in this.
Thanks Craig

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by David Morris

Posted by David Morris on August 05, 2008 at 18:54:25:

Would you please send me the updated information as well? I am really interested in this. Thank you.

David

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by D. Haynes

Posted by D. Haynes on February 02, 2008 at 08:57:50:

Thank you for that informative information, would you email me up to date information?

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by i bought it

Posted by i bought it on May 05, 2011 at 16:55:53:

purchase it in 2010 its a scam when they get ur money they dnt know u

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Mitch

Posted by Mitch on March 03, 2011 at 16:12:05:

I would also like very much to get the updated information you offered.

Thanks,

Mitch

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on August 10, 2008 at 12:00:39:

Would you please send me the updated information as well? I am really interested in this. Thank you.

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Kerry

Posted by Kerry on August 15, 2008 at 09:37:37:

Hi, there is a loan brokering program that I have joined up with. It is a co-brokering opportunity where you can find borrowers have them fill out 1 sheet of paper and you submit it to the company and you get paid. It is very simple (atleast to me) I recommend it to everyone because it has made me money HONESTLY.

Here is the company’s contact info:
TMSsolutions, Inc.
PO Box 17711
Chicago, IL 60617
I believe you have to send five 1st class stamps for the free infomation.
Good Luck, Kerry

Re: LOAN BROKERING - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on February 03, 2009 at 10:02:59:

I was researching Loan Brokering, and saw this post. A few questions: Do you need a license to perform the tasks you noted? Is TMS Solutions Inc. still viable, given the current economic climate? Any other observations? Thanks…