Looking for a Business Plan - Posted by Adam B.

Posted by Kemboi on September 11, 2011 at 08:41:02:

My suggestion is that you read books on Real Estate investment or watch some videos on the same. They give you good ideas. Secondly, don’t take it as if it is something quite complicated and out of the moon. Just take it simply and invest small first.

There is no straight path to it. Take you time and analyse the situation. There are ups and downs but I believe there is no clean template to Real Estate Success.

Regards,

Kemboi

Looking for a Business Plan - Posted by Adam B.

Posted by Adam B. on July 25, 2011 at 08:53:12:

I am researching as much as possible about becoming a real estate investor. For a novice such as myself, I feel like a business plan for a real estate investor would be a helpful tool to simply understand what to research and in what order. The net is overwhelming, but I feel as though the process can be simplified if there is a plan out there outlining the basic steps of real estate investing. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks.

Re: Looking for a Business Plan - Posted by arlanj

Posted by arlanj on August 22, 2011 at 21:15:45:

I would go buy a cheap house, rehab it, and rent it. Then you will be a real estate investor. GO to the school of hard knocks. Get in the game. Make some money, build some wealth.

Get the book Buy it Fix it sell it. By Kevin Myers

Re: Looking for a Business Plan - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on August 03, 2011 at 19:21:06:

Email me, Adam, I will send you a template.

Re: Looking for a Business Plan - Posted by Drew

Posted by Drew on July 26, 2011 at 12:34:20:

Adam, the best suggestion I have is to not over analyze
the process of investing in real estate. It isn’t nearly as difficult as you may think and as many people make it out to be.
For a new guy, I suggest you take a look at options and lease options. Good luck.

Re: Looking for a Business Plan - Posted by Adam

Posted by Adam on August 04, 2011 at 08:22:51:

William - Thanks for your help in advance! There are a million business plans out there, I was just curious if there were any for starting an investment company.