Who has the Best Real-Estate Course?? - Posted by cgioldy

Posted by Scott (VA) on January 01, 2004 at 22:30:46:

It’s a no brainer!

LeGrand without a doubt. The Cash Flow Systems courses are praised every time this question arises. I took the courses myself and I can’t tell you what they have done for my business. I took a couple of the real cheap courses in the beginning and they got me interested but I was still lost on the details of it all. I found Ron’s courses on ebay and they forced me to get more focused on completing the tasks.

I can’t recommend them enough,
ST

Who has the Best Real-Estate Course?? - Posted by cgioldy

Posted by cgioldy on January 01, 2004 at 21:10:39:

I am looking to make an investment into a real estate course, and I would like to know who’s course is THE BEST. I have heard many things of Carleton Sheets and others think Ron Legrand’s course is the best. I’m sure there are other courses also, but I would appreciate everyone giving me their views as to which is the best course.

Thanks.

Re: Who has the Best Real-Estate Course?? - Posted by H

Posted by H on January 09, 2004 at 09:12:51:

I just happen to have a “Wholesale Retail Cash Flow System” course available. Email directly for details.

Not only Ron Legrand courses are good. But many of the better courses from his protege’s are good: Robyn Thompson, Charlie & Randi France.

Re: Who has the Best Real-Estate Course?? - Posted by mr love

Posted by mr love on January 03, 2004 at 12:05:33:

Legrand hands down…

Not only is he detailed and explains things step by step, But also he has a great since of humor and keeps you laughing with his foolishness…

Which is really important and makes it fun to learn at the same time ( NOT BORING ), Thats one big mistake I feel alot of these courses lack, … keeping your attention because the teachers are just to boring

legrand grabs your attention because he makes it fun and keeps you laughing, and not to mention he is really detailed

Re: Who has the Best Real-Estate Course?? - Posted by BC

Posted by BC on January 02, 2004 at 19:58:47:

There are a lot of great courses out there. What I found that helped me more that a single course was to read every good real estate investing book I could get my hands on. You can pay full price at your local book store or find them on line a lot cheaper, sometimes even a buck each.

While the basic principles of investing kind of stay the same make sure some of the time sensitive advice is up to date (such as tax advice). While a course may cost $500, you could get books from dozens of people for the same cost.

I always willing to pay $1, $10, $25 or more for a good book (or course) that could save or make me thousands of times the cost.

Have fun learning. BC

Re: Who has the Best Real-Estate Course?? - Posted by David G.

Posted by David G. on January 02, 2004 at 13:54:49:

I have taken several courses such as:

1. ABCs of subject to
  2. Dave Whisnant
  3. RE uncovered
  4. Carlton Sheets
  5. paperbiz.com

First try to get educated and see which method fits you best then invest in a course.

I have seen some courses sell for a major discount. You need to look around also.

David G.

Re: Do a search? You will find many answers? - Posted by Brad MI

Posted by Brad MI on January 01, 2004 at 22:33:43:

Do a search “which course” ? You will find many answers?

Grel real estate courses are good. I have taken the grel investor edition course and has covered all the necessary aspects in investing.