APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN HERE - Posted by george morgen

Posted by Michael(KCMO) on March 03, 2011 at 19:32:46:

Another possibility that would explain the lack of a reply that you get, is that they’re just harvesting emails for resale to spammers.

Just a thought . . . . which is why my email is what it is for purposes of my postings. :wink:

2 Cents,
Michael(KCMO)

APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN HERE - Posted by george morgen

Posted by george morgen on March 01, 2011 at 13:09:15:

APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN HERE
This is an international lending firm located in some countries,we offer all type of loans to interested persons for any purpose.contact us through this email address if you need a loan:
georgemorgen@yahoo.com

Re: APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN HERE - Posted by OneBornEveryday

Posted by OneBornEveryday on March 01, 2011 at 13:43:26:

Before this gets deleted let’s just ask ourselves what fool would be willing to send their personal info to some unknown, overseas lending firm that spams a forum?

For amusement I’ve… - Posted by John Merchant

Posted by John Merchant on March 03, 2011 at 10:41:21:

I couldn’t tell you how many of these Euro/Afro Scam outfits I’ve emailed, asking for some basic “who’re you” info, never getting a reply.

Guess they just want gullible suckers, not info-queries huh?

Really sad thing is to calculate $$$ they probably rake in on that tiny % who do play along.

check this out - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on March 03, 2011 at 22:34:59:

its a bunch of guys who scam the scammers - they tell the stories, play the audio of phone calls, and show photos of the stupid stuff they have the nigerian scammers do so that they will send a check.

You will spend a loooong time laughing your a$$ off - this is WELL worth the time wasted . . . especially of you’re surfing during your day job!