Cherif Medawar - Posted by Mike S

Posted by Stephanie Bird on January 27, 2009 at 01:48:46:

The website has access to fding commercial forclosures and listings by other memebers. It has a list of detailed national tenants with info on where they want to grow and what size spaces they want along with the contact person in each Co. They have contracts on the site and they also have updated lists of aggressive lenders and a way for memebers to post deals for each others wich saves money gives us opportunities to do creative financing and we do not have to pay extra for this website. It’s part of the $3K we paid.

Cherif Medawar - Posted by Mike S

Posted by Mike S on March 07, 2008 at 21:24:15:

Any one have any experience with this guru? Very smart and from what I could tell puts his money where his mouth is but just wondering if anyone has taken his $3000 course and if they had any success with it.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Tomas

Posted by Tomas on September 22, 2008 at 14:15:30:

I went to attend his free seminar and a lot of things he said make a lot of sense. I didnt sign up coz i had bad experience from Robert Allen class and Cherif was the one back then got me started which he set this company last year. In the workshop, he did mention that this class is not for everyone and he careless you join or not only if you can see what he sees about opportunity. After reading so many complaints and good comments from the people who join, i want to ask you guys, since you had join the class, how many property have you bought or money you have made sooo far?? Please response…thanks

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by John Farina

Posted by John Farina on June 25, 2008 at 21:33:41:

I attended the presentation by Cherif Medawar and took the 3 day live training. I have access to their website that has thousands of qualified Tenants looking for spaces. They have contracts on line and a live support through an 800#. I cannot get that anywhere esles in the country for $3K. I read very carefully any and all negative comments about this comnay and its founder Cherif Medawar and amazinglky none are from people that took the course. All negative comments acoime in from some people who think it’s a sacm. Well it has been the best training for me.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by ab

Posted by ab on May 27, 2008 at 20:35:42:

Amendment:
the latest in structuring is now to have a LLC be the general partner of a family limited partnership. Basically the LLC is the one to be sued but because it has only 1% of the assets, the family limited partnership can declare dividends but not disburse them, any claimant would pay the taxes on something they won’t get the money for. The idea is to stop the suits in their tracts. Successful so far from what I hear.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Diane

Posted by Diane on March 31, 2008 at 02:44:14:

I just posted message about we still try to get our tuition back since we did cancelled our workshop in 3 days, Cherif may not even know that we could not get our tuition refunded, I’ll let you know what is the result, I did have good impresion about Cherif.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Mel

Posted by Mel on March 25, 2008 at 16:15:50:

I went to his last free LA seminar. I have legal and mortgage and RE brokerages licenses, and lots of years in fraud claims in courts. He may be a fraud.
Or maybe not. He is at least premature. Wait a little. His explanations were great. First class. A great focus on one chapter of a good RE text if you can find one that concise. He can articulate. A great blessing of him to offer it for free. Since colleges charge the same price to spit useless crap at students in one semester, it would be a blessing to get it over with in one week-end, even if useless.
I did not take his course but I guessed that the key to success is not the process, since he reveals what those steps are in the free seminar. The key is tenants.
Here is the secret: you take an option to buy on a vacant bldg for a low price, because it is empty. During the option period you get leases from national retail tenants and get the tenants to give up letters of credit for 10 years. As soon as you get those letters, the property is worth 40% more than empty. So you then call his list of members in his “I PAID $3,000” club, who he says MAY have money to invest, and you show them they can make quick money if they partner with you. They give you money for the buy.
You buy. With the new tenants in, you pay a new appraisal and the bank gives you 70% of the new value and you pay off the partner and take profits.
So if you have a ready list of tenants, you can win. If not, you lose. At the free seminar I asked how you get the tenant list; do we get a national retailer list? he said that is one way, and dropped it. Someone complaining last week said he promised to put such a list up on the web in the $3,000 class but did not do it. That does not mean fraud. When you pay $3,000 to take the class, you take what he gives you. He made no prior promise of a list.
However, careful listening will also reveal that he said he has a staff of 400 in Florida working for him. That is not good. He clearly does not need them for his $3,000 class. And he does not offer to partner with his own students and use his own money. So they must be for his continuing search to make money for himself.
His “official” website is also not done. The “mad” club says the $3,000 website is also not done, and he gives no tenant list. The list of lenders he does give is puff. Anyone can compile that list by sitting down with 12 mortgage brokers for a few hours each.
So, we know he has the tenant list because he has 400 people using it to follow up with properties for sale all over the country. That means he does not give his students the list because they will compete with him and his 400, and his students calling his own contacts will prompt those contacts to disconnect their lines to avoid talking with newbies and idiots. He does not complete his web site and class web sites because he does not want to.
So, since he teaches the class it is because he needs money and his commercial empire is not going so well. That means if it were easy to make money with his program, he would not need to teach. Or at least he would not need to teach and hide what he teaches.
But it is worse. Another mad student said his club is unreliable and no one responds. So that means investors still have to place ads in papers, the old fashioned way.
Without the tenant list and without the old rich people in the club, which may actually be empty, this message is as good as his class. So do not spend money until he proves he has both of those available, including an actual number of names who have money to invest as partners, before you pay. Then if he does not produce them, it is clearly fraud.
For those still mad, you can waste your time with a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission if you want.
But it will not go after national advertised fraud when a Republican is President. Only when a Democrat is President. Since the nation is racist it will not elect Obama, and the war will guarantee McCain will win so Democrats will never get in. So there will be more bankruptcies next year and great bargains out there.
Good luck.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Mark (SDCA)

Posted by Mark (SDCA) on March 19, 2008 at 08:04:52:

Got his full page ad for his FREE seminar right here. Why would I need to pay 3000 for a course??

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Jack E

Posted by Jack E on March 08, 2008 at 19:40:05:

Mike, my friend, please do not get suckered in by any one who you may think is a “Guru” or not. These guys just prey on unsuspecting newbies and take your money. You will find more free information on this site than all the Gurus put together and “thats the truth”.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Jorge

Posted by Jorge on November 30, 2010 at 22:43:20:

Cherif Medawar is by far the most honorable man I met in the
business world. He is so willing to share and assist others it is
unbelievable. Cherif helped me make a lot of money through his
REO discount notes program. One of the notes I bought the
borrower defaulted and I followed what cherif told me and I ended
up reselling the property for $10,000 more. I wanted to pay him
$1,500 as per the contract I signed and he refused and asked me
to keep it. This man is the real thing and my wife insists on having
us attend all his live trainings in LA.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Sarah

Posted by Sarah on November 23, 2009 at 14:42:24:

DO NOT signup for Cherif Medawar’s course. It sucks. Yes, Cherif Medawa sucks and is a scammer.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by IPODAN

Posted by IPODAN on November 03, 2008 at 19:12:13:

I find it hillarious to stumble upon blogs like this. Do any of you poor SAPS realize how ridiculous it is to think someone who has truly found a proven system to generate massive wealth would share it with you? Why on earth would they do that?! Because they are philanthropists? Get real. Work hard…there is no such thing as an easy buck…except for those who realized there is a sucker born every second and prey on fools like you. I feel really sorry for the guy who spent $3000 on leads you can pull up from any local government website. Unbelievable. As the saying goes, nobody ever made a fortune in this country underestimating the stupidity of the American people.

Re: Cherif Medawar and John Farina - Posted by Raymond Weston

Posted by Raymond Weston on December 16, 2008 at 12:54:59:

Hello Mr. John Farina. I like what you had to say on the Cherif Medawar posting. Most people do criticize these RE “gurus” without ever actually trying out the course. I for one am in the process of working out a few Real Estate ventures of my own, in order to upgrade my current financial situation. If you are in the process of implementing any/all of the strategies proposed by Mr. Cherif Medawar; I believe that it can be mutually beneficial that we converse with one another. Please contact me at CashflowConceptsRealty@yahoo.com, so that we can discuss further business options. Thank you and best of luck in all future business endeavors.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Alexander (FL)

Posted by Alexander (FL) on July 08, 2008 at 11:22:18:

Sounds good…
Have you made any money yet?

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Tonya J.

Posted by Tonya J. on July 02, 2008 at 21:34:29:

I was told to get a FLP, Living Trust, and Charitable Remainder Trust to cover all bases.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by David Anvar

Posted by David Anvar on May 06, 2008 at 13:01:59:

The two hour seminar was exciting.But I could not convince myself to sign, for one reason when the company main operation is in Florida, I do not trust it.
Was the 3 day seminar productive? or you just did not learn anything?

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by DBD

Posted by DBD on April 05, 2008 at 07:58:56:

Wait on the next seminar in your area, then show-up
with a “Hired” police officer(about $100.00 hour),
then ask in the Q & A for your MONEY BACK!!!

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Diane

Posted by Diane on March 31, 2008 at 02:39:46:

My friend and I did sign up for the workshop, as they said, we could cancel in 3 biz days, due to our schedule conflict, we did cancelled, but we still haven’t seen our money back to our credit cards yet, I called, e-mailled, we need our money back, please help, we still try to get our money back, we registed on March 5th, now is Marck 31, they still have not refund our tuition yet. any help is welcom…

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 20, 2008 at 20:39:37:

Go check it out and then tell me it’s FREE. Trust me…it’s 3G and that’s before the upselling starts.

Re: Cherif Medawar - Posted by Sonia T

Posted by Sonia T on March 21, 2008 at 08:52:53:

I found Cherif Medawar’s Institute of commercial real estate advertising in the local newspaper with a full page ad.
I attended with my boy friend (an experienced RE Broker) and we could not believe how much we learned for FREE in the 3 hours he (Medawar) presented his strategies and ways to make huge profits with almost no downside.
I could not afford their training. My friend joined them and has nothing but great things to say about his experience so far.
I agree with Jack E to not get “suckered by a Guru” but there is a lot of value in this Guru’s offer.