Dishonest Property Management Company

I bought a 32 units multifamily complex in Detroit on Aug 19 2013.

The property management company promised with proposed budgeting saying she can get the 32 units rehab and tenanted with budget $75,000 only for the whole 32 units.

I transferred the money $61,500 to them sometime in Oct 2013, but till now “none” of the unit has been rehab.

They send me invoices two weeks ago showing me how the $61,500 being spend but none of unit is ready for move in.

I looked at the bill, noticed the invoice is full fake yet inflated figure.

Therefore, I got some local people to take look of the work done, the person come back to inform me; saying the work done is worth less than $20,000. He showed me all the video of the work done.

May i ask what shall i do now to claim back the money?

I desperately need help !!! any good, reliable yet reasonable price and expert in real estate claim lawyer to recommend?

By the way, how do i know whether the property management company is also in this forum???

I am looking for a reliable yet reasonable property management company in Detroit to recommend?

Thank u so much.

BH Lim

Well i don’t know about the property management company in detroit but you must prefer talking to the some other companies for such things. I am sure they will give you the proper way to get claim money back.

I’m a Licensed Real Estate Private Lender based in Carson City, NV. I specialize in offering Secured/Unsecured Personal Loans, Auto Loans, Real Estate Loans, Business Loans and General Financing Service(s).
With me Credit Score is not compulsory as there are other professional ways of evaluating your Credit Worthiness. Loans are given at a 5% percent interest rate per month with no Prepayment Penalty,LTV @ 80% and a 3 months Grace Period before repayment. Loan amount ranges from $10,000 - $100,000,000

All you need do to get started is

Apply

Homeloanandinvestmentcompany@gmail.com