Getting into Real Estate Investing

Beginning

I am new to investing, joined a coaching group to learn as much as I can, but still in the end, it is going out and doing. I would like to learn from someone willing to teach hands on, so I can get the experience. I live in corona if someone is willing.

John

[QUOTE=jc8481;885007]I am new to investing, joined a coaching group to learn as much as I can, but still in the end, it is going out and doing. I would like to learn from someone willing to teach hands on, so I can get the experience. I live in corona if someone is willing.

John[/QUOTE]

John,

Corona? Is that a community in CA?

[QUOTE=brandon80;883478]Good Afternoon

I am trying to get into the realm of real estate wholesaling. Honestly, I kinda hesitant to do any deals because I somewhat afraid that I might screw up somewhere and it will end up costing me finanically and legally. I know there is liability in everything we do, i just do not want to take an unnecessary liability. Is there anyone out there who can help me out and advise what i should do to gradually get into this without risking myself to unforeseen costs and liability financially, legally and most important civilly.[/QUOTE]

To Brandon, LadyBlue and Anyone else who gets to read this who’s held back by FEAR. It isn’t just in Real Estate Investing or choosing to do Wholesaling where you will have to take some risks. It’s in every aspect of life and you do take risks every single day. Though some are much bigger than others. So I guess your only options really are…either YOU GIVE IT A TRY, commit some mistakes and become better at it OR choose the more comfortable option of never trying at all and forever wonder what could have been if you did.