Have a deal wondering the best way to go about it?

I have just recently gotten back into investing and am kind of rusty. I have an opportunity that looks great from the outside and wondering the best way to maximize profits. Guy has a property in our local market that is pretty unique, its a 3 bedroom 3 bath carriage house and then split by the driveway is a 3 car garage with a very nice 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment above it. Right now the owner rents everything out per room ($900 for the apartment above the garage, $600 with another renter currently)… it reminds me of a bed and breakfast. He originally had it on the market for 529,000 (the comps do not support it) and has dropped the price down to 375k for me… slightly higher for anyone else that is looking to lease purchase it. He is offering it to me at 375k, 5 years total to obtain financing on a lease purchase deal in which he would credit 20k back to me. Property is probably worth about 400k maybe a little bit more.

GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER,APPLY / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.

hammock.vani@gmail.com

Are you an Investor, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Contractor, Farmer, Start up e.t.c? Perhaps you need funds to buy properties, fix/flip, improve on your Services / Establish. HAMMOCK VAN GUI INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT / FINANCIAL COMPANY is out to help those in need of finance archive their goal. We invest on properties, projects / business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or other lenders because of your credit rate or Bankruptcy? we can offer you the loan you need at an affordable rate. We also need the services of Brokers or anyone who can refer people who need financial help and we pay every month for your services. Contact us through the below email if you are interested in a loan or need investor.

hammock.vani@gmail.com

if you interested in that you might want to look at what i have 14 spots
550 each equals 7700
expenses 1200 a month
mortgage is investor based
timspatzier@gmail.com

GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER,APPLY / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.

hammock.vani@gmail.com

Are you an Investor, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Contractor, Farmer, Start up e.t.c? Perhaps you need funds to buy properties, fix/flip, improve on your Services / Establish. HAMMOCK VAN GUI INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT / FINANCIAL COMPANY is out to help those in need of finance archive their goal. We invest on properties, projects / business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or other lenders because of your credit rate or Bankruptcy? we can offer you the loan you need at an affordable rate. We also need the services of Brokers or anyone who can refer people who need financial help and we pay every month for your services. Contact us through the below email if you are interested in a loan or need investor.

hammock.vani@gmail.com