How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Ron

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by NorthEast Financial Group

Posted by NorthEast Financial Group on June 16, 2003 at 11:43:56:

The answer is a resounding YES! Anyone interested in becoming a mortgage broker from home should feel free to contact me. You will be licensed and trained to do business in 48 States. (Other 2 states pending approval) It will cost only $100 administrative fee.An excellent opportunity to start your own busiess! E-mail me if interested: Eddunga@msn.com

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by neeta

Posted by neeta on June 16, 2003 at 08:27:24:

can i start my mortgage broker business at home for the first, until i can estblish a office

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Ken

Posted by Ken on June 25, 2003 at 18:54:14:

What info do you have on UTAH?

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Jeffrey Loyd

Posted by Jeffrey Loyd on April 14, 2007 at 09:46:39:

Subprime and Alt A lenders will sign with you right away. To get A paper lenders, you are going to have to build a reputation. It would have been best for you to work as a Loan Officer to meet a couple people in the business. Also make sure you understand the compliance issues for your state.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Marlene Correia

Posted by Marlene Correia on July 22, 2006 at 03:39:11:

I want to start a mortgage company what is required in Hawaii?

If you need to reach me. - Posted by James Olacio

Posted by James Olacio on September 13, 2006 at 13:03:39:

jaolacio@yahoo.com

954-709-1173

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Lewis and Belinda

Posted by Lewis and Belinda on May 04, 2006 at 18:52:33:

We would like to get information on the ground work to starting a mortgage business in Georgia?

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by CHARLOTTE SPARKS

Posted by CHARLOTTE SPARKS on June 07, 2005 at 17:05:36:

I WOULD LIKE TO START A MORTGAGE BROKER BUINESS ,IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA.PLEASE ADVISE WHAT STEPS I NEED TO TAKE AND WHAT LICENCE I WILL NEED. I AM LICENCED IN VIRGINIA AND NORTHCAROLINIA AS A LOAN OFFICER.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Sue

Posted by Sue on January 07, 2007 at 16:44:54:

I am excited about wanting to start my own business in the morgage industry…any help would be excellent!

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by anne-marie p

Posted by anne-marie p on October 27, 2005 at 06:32:14:

I am interested in starting a mortgage brokerage business. I need to know how to get started. What are the requirements etc.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Roderick Turner

Posted by Roderick Turner on October 27, 2005 at 02:26:14:

I will have 2 yrs. under my belt coming this summer working as a mortgage consultant and I’m ready to start my own Mortgage business. Please direct me in the right path.

Thanks

Roderick Turner
Mortgage Consultant
cell: 678-698-6924

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Pam Walker

Posted by Pam Walker on June 18, 2007 at 20:09:48:

I was interested in a mortgage business out of my home where I help people buying homes get a mortgage loan. Do you have to be a broker? What prerequisits do you need? College degree, etc.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Andrew

Posted by Andrew on April 19, 2006 at 17:35:50:

I was interested in getting into the mortgage broker field and I just wanted to get some insight on how I should go about doing this.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Erin Jones

Posted by Erin Jones on November 15, 2005 at 15:59:32:

I wanted information on how to become a Mortgage Broker.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Shaun (corrected email)

Posted by Shaun (corrected email) on February 19, 2005 at 16:22:37:

I have been a Loan Officer in the mortgage business about 1 year now and work for a CFL (Calif. Financial Lender) broker. I am pursuing a DRE Broker’s license in Calif. and hope to start my own net branch or my own brokerage from home. Would appreciate any advice you have to offer…business plan, pitfalls to avoid, best path to success. Thanks.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on February 19, 2005 at 16:13:50:

I have been a Loan Officer in the mortgage business about 1 year now and work for a CFL (Calif. Financial Lender) broker. I am pursuing a DRE Broker’s license in Calif. and hope to start my own net branch or my own brokerage from home. Would appreciate any advice you have to offer…business plan, pitfalls to avoid, best path to success. Thanks.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by roy

Posted by roy on October 15, 2004 at 22:20:56:

I would appreciate any information on how to start my own mortgage company.
Thanks.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Will Luis

Posted by Will Luis on October 12, 2005 at 19:04:38:

I own a finance company currently doing many types of loans and frequently have Sub Prime Customers for Refi Cash out, HELOC’s, Commercial. Have had to outsource this with bad results, circumvention, slow pay, slow response time, etc.

Would like to do these myself. Have great cust base which I can increase. I know I am leaving lots of money on the table. I want to do these myself, with some help. Have learned along the way but will need to learn more.

What do you offer? I need a legitimate scenario & check it out first.

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by Lee Mezzulo

Posted by Lee Mezzulo on July 16, 2004 at 01:44:10:

Please inform about starting own company! Thank you
Lee Mezzulo

Re: How to start a Mortgage Broker business? - Posted by anne-marie p

Posted by anne-marie p on April 05, 2004 at 13:32:12:

becoming a mortgage broker