Introduction

Lazy Hammock, Amber and Floza —

Welcome and thanks for introducing yourselves. There is a lot of information in the forum and on the blogs at

Recent real estate news is all positive. It is a great time to invest right now.

Feel free to post your questions and experiences in real estate investing.

Jim

[QUOTE=marcdonovan;887235]I think I could retail this 1br for 30k, once I have a paying tenant. Zillow says 40k - not sure that is real.[/QUOTE]

Marc,

Keep us posted on this. I am curious to hear how it turns out.

A friend from the UK recently moved back to FL. I think he is in your general area. I will check with him to get the specifics.

Welcome to all the new folks.

This is a warm community of like minded people and a great place to interact and learn together.

Jim

I love Costa Rica!

Welcome!

Jim

Hello,
I am general contractor and i am new here.

Welcome GC. I am a builder too but over in Texas. I did do a stint in your neck of the woods back when Wilma hit. Almost stayed but there is no place like home they say.

Hello dears, I’m just new in this community and I’m looking forward to have a great conversation or exchanging ideas with you guys.

Special welcome to all the new folks :slight_smile:

Start reading and posting your questions!

All my best to each of you

Jim

hello from Boston! This is my first post on this forum and I am excited about the opportunity to learn more about real estate and to network with industry professionals. Boston real estate is hot right now and I am currently seeking deals. Let me know if you are in the area!!