Is this a deal

I have a potential deal in the San Francisco Bay Area and want to run it by more experience investors before I pull the trigger on it.

The home is located in a very nice area, the home is 40 years old and is located in a very desirable school district with the high school less than 1/2 mile from the home.

565000-580000 ARV

Sellers owes approximately 240000 on it and wants to walk away with 150000 in their pockets.

The home does need extensive repair to sell for top dollar. Both Bathrooms need remodeling and the master needs to be taken down to the studs and have the subflooring replaced. Kitchen remodel and flooring throughout the home. Landscaping front and back and new garage door. I estimate the repairs with be around 75K.

So if I pay 390K with 75K in repairs I would have 465K in the home and the potential profit would be 100-115K.

Would you enter into this deal?

Repairs always cost double

With $150000 in repair it is very thin. Buy cheap properties.

If you’re earning profit from the deal and you want to go ahead with it then do as you please. It’s your own decision that matters a lot.

It depends…

it depends…

Where you are in this game… where you are financially…

The structure of the deal is important… and if you are just
starting… IT"S HUGE…

For instance… get it under contract… leaving the loan
in place temporarily until you get it rehabbed and resold…

That’s 240k you don’t have to come up with…

The seller wants 150k… Your job is to always separate a sellers
needs from their wants… and then negotiate from their…

If you negotiate that to say 100k… then your next negotiation
is how its going to be paid…

The seller has a problem house… you are there to provide solutions…
otherwise… the seller will never see any of there equity turned into
profit…

First thing to learn… Equity. ISN"T REAL…

We as investors learn to make equity real by either making it cashflow
or by turning it into cash…

So, back to… how its going to be paid… why not pay it on the
back… 100k due in the future when the property is cashed out with
a New Loan…

Then you find someone that wants to Fix it and live in it… or rehab it yourself…

Me I always look for the retail sale… so my exits would be…

if it needs 75k in work… I would typically price a house like that… at
$475,000 with owner financing… get a huge chunk down…

And wrap the whole thing with a note and deed and trust and have a
great cashflow with them refinancing in the future…

Think getting 50k down…

Your owed $425k and you owe… $340k… cashflowing likely over a $1,000/month…

or… assign the whole deal to an experienced rehabber… and pick up some
cash on both the front and back end of the deal…

A deal with a 150k spread… might be worth… 25k and then walk away…

IMHO… there is more money to be made in this business flipping paper and using knowledge than… swinging a hammer (or controlling those that do).

Is this a deal

Well it looks good deal.
Real estate property management firms helps to sell or buy any property at unbeatable prices also provides best property inverters.

Real estate is the best platform for getting profit as well as getting a good purchase, it depends upon you that whether you are looking forward to this field for earning profit or not. If you are decided to go with real estate firms then it is good selection that you had for earning money or getting profit.

Unleash Your Earning Potential: Paidwork Opportunities" is your gateway to a world of limitless income possibilities. Discover the art of making money online and unlock a world of financial opportunities from the comfort of your own home. With Paidwork, you have the chance to explore various avenues for earning, from playing games and completing surveys to watching videos and more. This innovative platform empowers you to leverage your skills and interests to maximize your earnings. Whether you’re looking to supplement your income or establish a full-time online career, Paidwork provides the flexibility and resources to help you achieve your financial goals. Seize the opportunity to take control of your financial future and unlock the true potential of your earning capabilities with Paidwork. Join today and embark on a journey towards financial freedom and success.