Need help finding property - Posted by Jamell Mobley

Posted by richard on April 09, 2010 at 22:52:47:

hi earl and everyone else,

I’m a private banker…look me up @ www.windfallprivatebanking.com

maybe we can do some business…

I’m looking for qualified sponsor/operators who need bridge financing for deals…

I pay handsome referral fees

cheers

Richard

Need help finding property - Posted by Jamell Mobley

Posted by Jamell Mobley on April 01, 2010 at 10:26:19:

My investment group are looking to purchase distressed office buildings and storage facilities. My initial criteria is a price range of $500,000 - 5,000,000 w/ a cap rate of 7.5% and above. Also must be at least 60% occupied. If possible I would like to stick to properties that are unlisted (expired listings or new listing that haven’t made it on the MLS yet). Does anybody know any sources where I can find these properties?

Re: Need help finding property - Posted by John Conley

Posted by John Conley on February 20, 2011 at 15:48:24:

Hello,

Yes we have access to commercial investment style distressed 1. Office Building 2. Storage Building 3. Hotels/ Motels 4. Strip Malls 5. Mixed use and many many more Types properties that your Investment Group might need. Please send me you contact Phone Number to johnfconley1000@yahoo.com And I will contact you with more details and get more details from you as well.

Best Regards John Conley: 407-342-0789 Or johnfconley1000@yaho.com

Re: Need help finding property - Posted by Earl Allen Boek

Posted by Earl Allen Boek on April 03, 2010 at 15:16:10:

My suggestion, you little tight ARs Investors is first, don’t be in such a hurry to cut out the licensed agents…if your the real deal, Make them earn their commissions with lower offers, better terms and such. That’s the best way to find lots of deals quick…is going right to the folks waiting for an offer…

Have the same agent represent you too in the transaction where possible and hold their feet to the fire to give you equal and fair treatment in the transaction…The seller picked them for a reason…

Now…if your really too cheap to do that…go to a title company, have them make you a mailing list of all commercial properties in the market areas your group has picked to invest in, make up a good sales letter, asking for properties to invest in…they’ll make your labels too.

One other suggestion, Hire me and I represent your group and find you more properties then you have money for…Time is of the essence.