Purchased a Poli End Unit

My daughter purchased an end unit out of her earnings. She wants it as her investment. But the house needs some interior and exterior improvements. She asked my help for an additional cash. Actually, I don’t have enough savings right now. But, I have an idea to borrow or apply for a personal loan. I heard about good interest rates. What do you think about it? Do you have any recommendations?

If you want lower interest rates, you can go to a credit union. Unlike traditional banks, credit unions have lower fees. Since you are going to use it for home improvements, you can either get a home loan or personal loan.

[QUOTE=circuithermit;894423]If you want lower interest rates, you can go to a credit union. Unlike traditional banks, credit unions have lower fees. Since you are going to use it for home improvements, you can either get a home loan or personal loan.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, that’s what I also thought about it. I only tried in banks before but they gave a much higher interest rates. You have a good idea about credit unions. Maybe, I’ll be applying there soon.