Real Esatte Investing Ideas - Posted by Johnny Flewellen

Posted by bluegill on February 08, 2011 at 18:54:31:

x

Real Esatte Investing Ideas - Posted by Johnny Flewellen

Posted by Johnny Flewellen on February 01, 2011 at 02:21:03:

For aspiring real state investors, the main dream is to achieve a peak of success with regards to real state investment. Such a profession is not as easy to pull off as it may seem because of the fact that the real state investing business has taken off-peak to society today and thus makes it hard for real state investors to gain success within this industry. Please check out http://apexrealestatenews.com for more real estate investing ideas.

Re: Real Esatte Investing Ideas - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on February 02, 2011 at 10:41:26:

Thank you, WordPress.

apexrealestateteam.wordpress.com is no longer available.

This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Re: Real Esatte Investing Ideas - Posted by AmotoXracer

Posted by AmotoXracer on February 01, 2011 at 16:26:51:

I just visited your site. You folks seems to be very disorganized at best. I cant even figure out what your selling.
I did notice that you have a comment section, so I think I may begin to make comments from time to time. Perhaps, others will make similar comments as well.

Re: Real Esatte Investing Ideas - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on February 01, 2011 at 15:50:19:

I’ll be blocking your posts soon. In the meantime, I’ve sent a compaint to wordpress, who hosts your blog.

Should anyone else see fit to complain:

Re: Real Esatte Investing Ideas - Posted by John Little

Posted by John Little on February 01, 2011 at 09:42:32:

You are not only DUMB, Johnny, posting your WORTHLESS ads on this forum, but you are nothing but a wannabe who has never done a deal himself. Quit wasting our time. Have a nice day.

Cop in Henderson? - Posted by michaela-CA

Posted by michaela-CA on February 01, 2011 at 05:51:20:

Well, an excessive force complaint doesn’t surprise me at all, since you’ve shown us how little you care about ethics and morals.

Bravo Jeanne… nice work - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on February 02, 2011 at 11:42:46:

Thanks for ridding us of this parasite.

I smell a dooshbag - Posted by dooshbag

Posted by dooshbag on February 07, 2011 at 16:18:01:

I smell a dooshbag comment from Michaela as usual!

Re: Michaela nails Flewellen - Posted by John Little

Posted by John Little on February 01, 2011 at 09:45:53:

At 1:36 a.m., according to the HPD, Officers Johnny Flewellen, Kevin Grant and Jon Morrow entered the bar. And without a word to even the bartender, Potter says, they ?just grabbed Hare and slammed him on the pool table and hustled him outside and slammed him against their SUV and then confiscated his wallet and ID.?
That?s when they realized his client was a federal officer, and that they had done wrong, says Potter.
?Then, suddenly, they took off.?

i think Consider rental properties, house flipping, REITs, crowdfunding, commercial real estate, partnerships, buy and hold, and vacation rentals as real estate investing ideas. Remember to research and seek expert advice before investing.