Suggestions on finding a hard-money lender - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 19, 2011 at 13:40:46:

A place where guys can’t take advantage of young girls.

Suggestions on finding a hard-money lender - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 17, 2011 at 17:34:19:

I have a deal lined up, but how does one locate a hard-money lender?

CreCop is advertising for a job with CREOnline - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 22, 2011 at 11:43:34:

Does he get the job? Please place your vote now.

ADVERTISING!! - DELETE THIS THREAD - Posted by CreCop

Posted by CreCop on March 22, 2011 at 10:26:20:

This entire thread is one big advertisement. Moderators please delete it - thx!

a new tack - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 21, 2011 at 22:53:50:

what about a single fathers building? can do the same thing with Stafford loans and others.

Women are not allowed in the building.

Modular sound systems.
State of the art video games.
Centralized computer system for easy upgrades.
Driving simulators with Recaro seats, stick shifts from Audi, BMW, or Ferraris.

You get the idea.

Single fathers and their kids only. Mothers get their full freedom.

No child support.
No mommy support either.

If mom wants to drop by and pick up the kid to go shopping, she is free to do so.

try Willie Wonka - Posted by Potash

Posted by Potash on March 21, 2011 at 01:07:50:

Hard money lenders lend on equity in existing real estate. You need a venture capitalist like Mr. Wonka.

It is always confounding that ‘idea guys’ such as yourself never have any money to invest.

You keep referring to some government bond program that provides the interim financing, what is the name of said program?

If the investor pays for engineers, architects, and lawyers, what do you do?

Why do you think the community you describe would not be a violation of the federal fair housing act?

full description of the project - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 21, 2011 at 24:16:46:

I am looking for an investor with access to $1 million to pay for the architect, engineering, legal, finance, and website on a creative new building. The investor cashes out as soon as the interim financing is secured (inside 6 months). The investor will make $1 million at that time, and the project can continue into 50-100 additional cities. Long term financing is provided by pooling education grants and loans. Interim (20 year) financing is provided by notes sold to the community (similar to a bond, but without the paperwork).

The building is a safe place for single mothers and their children while mothers go to school. No men are allowed in the building, including the caterers and cleaning crew.

Indoor lighting from reflected sunlight. A sun/star clock on the roof with a pool. An indoor pool with spotlights for tanning (reflected sunlight). Chutes throughout the building for kids to slide through. Some would be transparent as the kids slid through the common areas and moms could hold up signs saying “time for dinner”.

Each floor will be modular with observation windows where mothers can study or eat or talk while they watch the kids in the center. Day care would happen naturally as the mothers share time to watch. If mothers wish to go out and party, the kids have a slumber party in a common area. Mothers and kids in the neighborhood are also allowed in during the day.

A toy fund can be spent freely by the kids and replenished once a year. This will teach the kids and mothers budgeting. It will be invested in gold and silver bullion. That toy fund can be used for anything and any costs they cut will be rolled into that fund.

Management will be performed by the residents and largely automated through state of the art software (see below for more on corporate structure).

6% commission ($60,000) to the person who finds the right investor. The investor can continue with more buildings in other cities with a potential for $50-100 million (local builders and architects).

FYI, patents on the lighting system, bond, and project architecture are in the works.

LEGAL AND FINANCIAL STRUCTURE

1. partnership of the investor(s), architect, builder, accountant, web developer, and perhaps others as decided later.
  2. partnership is dissolved upon completion of the building.
  3. individual notes are sold to the general public in tiers: $100k, $10k, $1k, and $100. notes are paid back over 20 years without interest.
  4. management of the building is performed internally with a corporation. the women living in the building select one or more of themselves as officers of that corporation. Six month terms with a 2 term limit for all officers.
  5. two bank accounts: one collects money from the financial aid office to pay the note holders, utilities, taxes, catering, cleaning, etc. the other is a “profit” account forming a slush fund that can be spent by the building. kids always have final say on where that money is spent.

The corporation owns the building until ownership is transferred to the kids after they move out and assuming good behavior.

Each position within the corporation is filled internally with a mother and kid as co-officers. The mother and child can not be related.

Some offices have been identified:

• CEO
  • Security officer
  • Information officer
  • Health officer

Note: Traumologists must be EMT-certified or in the process of obtaining such (pre-med, nursing, or other students).

For further details, please contact me. This project is ready to go as soon as the right investor is located.

Andrew Bransford Brown
+1 480 406 1401
andrewbb@gmail.com

Physical address:
1100 E Lemon Street, B108
Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA

Mailing address:
3370 N Hayden Road, 123-734
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251 USA

Suggestion for the mushroom geek - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on March 19, 2011 at 23:21:27:

Andrew Bransford Brown: Lenders and investors interested in a project
such as yours will, most often, be looking for experience and maturity
in the project leader. They are also looking for clarity. And sanity. And
sobriety.

You may want to step back and think about your internet presence a
wee bit.

legal and financial structure - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 19, 2011 at 19:04:15:

1. partnership with me as the managing partner. Partners include the investor(s), architect, builder, accountant, and perhaps others as decided later.
  2. partnership is dissolved upon completion of the building.
  3. individual notes are sold to the general public in tiers: $100k, $10k, $1k, and $100. this should avoid any SEC oversight. notes are paid back over 20 years without interest.
  4. management of the building is performed internally with a corporation. the women living in the building select one or more of themselves as officers of that corporation. Six month terms with a 2 term limit for all officers.
  5. two bank accounts: one collects money from financial aid office to pay the note holders, utilities, taxes, catering, cleaning, etc. the other is a “profit” account forming a slush fund that can be spent by the building. kids always have final say on where that money is spent.

basic idea - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 19, 2011 at 19:03:19:

I want to build a safe place for single mothers and their children. Financing provided by pooling education grants and loans. Single mothers must go to school (even medical school) to qualify. I designed a new type of bond that will finance the building. The building will be held in trust by the bond holders ($1000 shares so many bond holders). As the kids move out, ownership is transferred from the bond holders to the kids. No men are allowed in the building, including the caterers and cleaning crew.

To give a taste of the building style: indoor lighting from reflected sunlight. A sun/star clock on the roof with a pool. An indoor pool with spotlights for tanning (reflected sunlight). Chutes throughout the building for kids to slide through. Some would be transparent as the kids slid through the common areas and moms could hold up signs saying “time for dinner”.

Each floor will be modular and likely age-related. Observation windows overlook each floor so mothers can study or eat or talk while they watch the kids in the center. Day care would happen naturally as the mothers share time to watch. If mothers wish to go out and party, the kids have a slumber party in a common area. Mothers and kids in the neighborhood are also allowed in during the day.

I am looking for an investor with access to $1 million to pay for the architect and engineering and legal and finance work. When the bond is sold the investor and I cash out. The investor will make $1 million. My fee is $10,000,000. However, I will likely roll half that back into the building on things I see as important. One thing will be a yearly toy fund that can be spent freely over the year and replenished once a year. This will teach the kids and mothers budgeting. It will be invested in gold and silver bullion. That toy fund can be used for anything and any costs they cut will be rolled into that fund.

Management will be automated and the mothers must decide who pays the bills and oversees the catering and cleaning. If the kids want more money in their toy fund, they can certainly clean the building themselves.

Kids must move out at 18 years old and the building will vote on that kid being included as one of the owners. That ensures the kid behaves well and takes care of the place.

Fathers are not allowed in the building, but are free to invite his kid and his friends to go fishing or the zoo or wherever.

I have the capstone designed. My name will not be on the building. I cash out when the bond is sold and before construction begins.

6% commission ($60,000) to the person who finds the right investor. The investor can continue with more buildings in other cities with a potential for $50-100 million (local builders and architects).

FYI, patents on the lighting system, bond, and project architecture are in the works.

Andrew Bransford Brown
+1 480 406 1401
andrewbb@gmail.com

Physical address:
1100 E Lemon Street, B108
Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA

Mailing address:
3370 N Hayden Road, 123-734

Re: Suggestions on finding a hard-money lender - Posted by jimi

Posted by jimi on March 18, 2011 at 07:09:02:

It would be helpful if you told us the location/market area of the deal… the standard answer is to ask other investor/flippers in your area, ask around at your local real estate invesment club, and google “hard money lender your town”

Re: ADVERTISING!! - DELETE THIS THREAD - Posted by Potash

Posted by Potash on March 22, 2011 at 13:08:14:

Nobody is going to take this guy seriously if that is what you are concerned about. I find the thread very entertaining and hope he continues to post in it.

self-appointed cop of CRE? - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 22, 2011 at 11:41:55:

do you get paid for this position?

any single fathers want to be a doctor or lawyer? - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 21, 2011 at 22:56:43:

I recommend Intellectual Property law for lawyers.
Future doctors get EMT-certified and become the building’s Traumologists.

Any father with a kid can get in the building during the day. Free childcare for fathers in the neighborhood.

Government education grants and loans - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 21, 2011 at 01:45:00:

The Department of Education has allocated education grants for single mothers. They also subsidize education loans like Stafford loans and others. That’s the source of funding on this project.

http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/students/english/grants.jsp

My role is the project architect. I designed the finance, the legal, and much of the building.

FULL CONTACT INFORMATION - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 20, 2011 at 04:35:05:

Andrew Bransford Brown
Birthday: January 25, 1967 Honolulu, Hawaii

Adoptive Father: Joseph Brown III
Adoptive Mother: Suzanne Hoskins Brown

Natural Mother: Kay Hudson
Natural Father: unknown (possibly named John)

Physical address:
1100 E Lemon Street, Apartment #B108
Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA

Mailing address:
3370 N Hayden Road, Box #123-734

Phone number (T-Mobile):
480 406 1401

Email addresses:
andrewbb@gmail.com
keihatsu@live.com
andrewbb1@yahoo.com

BORED OUT OF MY MIND OF YOUR ANONYMITY, HYPOCRISY, AND FRAUD.

by the way - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 20, 2011 at 04:28:41:

Where did you find that mushroom reference… hard to find.

too bad you didn’t have the courage to ask me directly about it.

bored - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 20, 2011 at 04:26:32:

Thanks for your accusations.

As usual.

Guilty until proven innocent when accused by a female.

Re: Suggestion for the mushroom geek - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 20, 2011 at 04:22:03:

experience? yes
maturity? yes
clarity? yes
sobriety? yes (in total boredom)

who are you Kristine?

Is your internet presence a secret? or entirely hidden so you might retain your pristine persona?

more on the corporation - Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown

Posted by Andrew Bransford Brown on March 19, 2011 at 19:07:12:

The corporation owns the building until ownership is transferred to the kids after they move out.

Each position within the corporation is filled internally with a mother and kid as co-officers. The mother and child can not be related.

Some officers:

• CEOs
  • Security officers
  • Information officers
  • Health officers (unlimited in number)

Health officers must be EMT certified or in the process of obtaining such. Any pre-med or nursing student or anyone else can be a Health officer.