Want to create my own real estate website - Posted by Robert

Posted by PageJacker on May 07, 2004 at 23:00:54:

If you want to do a real estate website, use one of the predominant search engines. Enter terms you think potential users of your site would use to find sites that would interest them.

Emulate the sites that show up in the first page of results.

Duplicating a site, or obtaining concepts from a site that isn’t successful, is counter-productive.

It’s not rocket science.

Want to create my own real estate website - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on May 07, 2004 at 19:30:15:

I want to create my own real estate website to advertise the fact that I buy houses, lease options, etc.

I can use it to make me look more professional, serious and I may use it to sell properties or find investors.

Can you email me your link to your website so I can take a look at some samples and get ideas?

Thanks

Re: Want to create my own real estate website - Posted by USA-1 (TN)

Posted by USA-1 (TN) on May 10, 2004 at 11:57:48:

See Randy and Charlie Frances site indyhomebuyers.com. They have a link to a website host that charges around $14.95/mo for a complete site.

Hello,

It’s good that you want to make a website for your business, it will help you step up.

I also have a website for my real estate business, but I think it’s too complex to do on your own.

Sure, you can do a website, for example, on Wordpress, but if you want your website to look professional and serious, I would suggest you to contact some companies who can do it for you.

Personally I used Realtyna’s service and I’m very happy with results. They have a WPL platform for Wordpress and also tons of add ons, which will make your real estate website stand out from others. They also do the SEO for you and it is literally one of the most important things nowadays, if you want to get noticed and close deals successfully.

Anyways, wish you luck with your website!