chase home finance - Posted by lukeNC

Posted by G.O. on August 19, 2011 at 17:08:11:

Michael,
perhaps you could shed some light on this approach. I tried a few times to contact the attorney handling the foreclosure proceedings, looking for help to get through to the person at the bank to make an offer to buy a note, but to no avail. I was thinking: wouldn’t connecting me with such a person be counterproductive to this attorney’s own business? Because if the bank accepts my offer then the foreclosing procedure will be stopped and the attorney won’t make all the money they could make otherwise, if the process kept on dragging longer?
Thank you,
G.O.

chase home finance - Posted by lukeNC

Posted by lukeNC on June 24, 2011 at 11:08:34:

Was wondering if anyone had any contact for buying defaulted paper from Chase Home Finance. I’m dealing with a couple of properties where the owner filed bk and has been discharged and is nowhere to be found, houses are in disrepair and Chase owns both notes. Hoping that somehow I can buy the notes and foreclose myself.

Re: chase home finance - Posted by G.O.

Posted by G.O. on August 19, 2011 at 16:55:42:

Luke, any luck with reaching the right person?
Thanks, G.O.

Re: chase home finance - finding a contact - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on July 09, 2011 at 23:22:03:

Luke:
One thought;
Find out WHO represented them in the Foreclosure or Bankrupcty proceedings as their legal counsel. Then reach out to through them for a contact person at Chase Home Finance

Best to your success;
Michael Morrongiello