Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Mike

Posted by chris on September 19, 2009 at 18:34:50:

I need to contact Notes Buyers ASAP.
Thank you.

Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on December 14, 2004 at 22:06:19:

Looking for any feedback regarding Bob Leonetti and the RL Strategy. Any info appreciated.

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Madeleine

Posted by Madeleine on April 28, 2011 at 14:50:42:

Yes–over several years. Bob and Jaime are tops in providing value for their students–awesome follow up and assistance. The content of their programs is very detailed, complete and usable. Very practical. They stand by their programs, and have AWESOME customer service/care. I am an attorney and recognize the quality of the teaching and materials.

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Don L

Posted by Don L on June 30, 2008 at 11:31:51:

YES***********

BOB IS A SHARP HONEST GUY
I HAVE TRIED TO DEAL WITH RL MTG
These have NOT worked out well-this may have been my problem I’ve heard Bob speak many times - He is good
I’m signed up to go to vegas in July for his bootcamp and am looking fwd to some good info.
They have some great ideas.
They pay 92% of a mtg’s face value.
He teaches paper investing course for Ron Legrand which should say a lot
I would give Bob hi marks- It is just that stuff I have attempted did not work out.
Sounds like he has some new stuff relating to our current mortgage crisis. I’m anxious to hear how I can make some $ from that. He will tell us at the vegas bootcamp.
Best wishes,
Don Learned

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Tim Angela Beagle

Posted by Tim Angela Beagle on March 09, 2005 at 16:38:48:

My wife and i are disabled, we live on social security disability, and bublic assistence,we have a 1 year old daughter, we live in a one bedroom condo and realy want to buy a home, but its hard to do with what we make, i have Read Bobs book, and watched the dvd, we want to be a part of the group, but finding it hard to come up with the money, Can Bob help us in any way, thanks for you time, and hope to hear some possitive infermation from you soon, thanks, and if Bob wants to talk with us please have him do so.

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Walt

Posted by Walt on December 19, 2004 at 18:14:11:

They seem to do everything they can not to buy your mortgage. Theyh are really more trouble than they are worth. To many rules, to many regulations seem to get in the way.

Selling mortgages is a simple business. If you have ony for sale contact us.

If you are trying to get them to do a house deal with you by the time they get there own appraiser usually not in your area the price is cut so much that you can’t make the deal work.

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Bob Leonetti

Posted by Bob Leonetti on December 18, 2004 at 11:53:30:

The RL Strategy is simply a way of having the seller carry the financing, then selling the newly created “note” at closing for cash. It is a technique that I personally use more to sell than to buy properties, but one that definitely works in each case.

In the materials, I’ll share with you the name of my personal company that buys these type of “notes” - I’ll also share with you numerous other companies who also do so. I do this because: as the founder of Success Investments (the mortgage-buying company), I would love it if you did business with my firm. As an educator and note investor, however, I also know that it is important that you do NOT put all of your eggs in one basket.

Therefore, I’ll teach you the technique, which you can then use to sell paper to my company, or to a host of others.

Hope this helps - if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly at callbobfirst@aol.com.

RL

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Bruce A

Posted by Bruce A on December 20, 2008 at 14:19:20:

I’ve personally worked with Bob Leonetti and several of his team and find them to be of the highest integrity and knowledge in the real estate industry. Their follow up and “get it done now” attitude is second to none.

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Ben Lambert

Posted by Ben Lambert on October 09, 2008 at 15:06:03:

I recently attended one of his workshops. I was very excited to learn what they were telling us about. And how much money they were making with notes. I unfortnately bought a $15,000 program that was suppose to be a one on one training. They came to my house to train me and all seemed well. I found it very difficult to talk to the banks and get ahold of the right person to talk to me about buying their notes. If the bank wanted to talk to me they only wanted to talk to me about buying in bulk and wanted me to show proof of funds to move further with the discussion. When I contacted Bobs office like he told us to they seemed happy until it was time for them to step up and provide any proof of funds or help with the bank. They ended up after giving me the run around for weeks to tell me that the banks notes are not what they are looking for. I have wasted months and alot of money believing in them and they wont even return my phone call now that I am asking for a refund. If Bob is making so much money in buying notes then my 15k refund shouldn’t be a problem. Imagine giving someone that type of money, which to me was most of my lifes savings and not even getting return calls.

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Gregory P Stodghill

Posted by Gregory P Stodghill on September 10, 2005 at 21:14:03:

Bob is a great guy and an asset to any investor.
Gregory P. Stodghill
President / CEO
Managed Investment Residential Solutions LLC
Managed Investment Realty Corp.
National Development Funding Corp.
www.InvestorDynamo.net
MIRSLLC@gmail.com

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by haynes parker

Posted by haynes parker on February 12, 2009 at 08:04:24:

Bob is outstanding.I have attended his boot camp, buying tour in San Diego 2-09 and in his coaching program. Haynes Parker- Atlanta

Re: Anyone work with Bob Leonetti? - Posted by Gregory P. Stodghill

Posted by Gregory P. Stodghill on October 17, 2005 at 20:08:23:

Since I posted this I have had e-mails sent to me asking my involvement with Bob Leonetti. I have had e-mails sent to me thinking they sent this to Bob Leonetti. But somehow it came to my e-mail address. Here is the Long and Short.

I KNOW HIS COURSE WELL. I am Gregory P. Stodghill
Presdent / CEO of
Managed Investment Residential Solutions LLC.
I HAVE A WEBSITE www.InvestorDynamo.net and I lead one of the largest Investor Groups period with over 27,000 members.

I PROVIDE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES for these members.

Bob has helped my investor members set up owner finance mortgages to sell their properties faster so they can GET PAID FASTER. His Financial Institution buys the notes. IT WORKS well, and everyone comes out ahead. The investor gets to move on to the next deal quicker like clockwork. Canâ??t you see the value in that!

There are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of investors you can solicit to help set up owner finance structures to move their investment homes and it doesnâ??t take a rocket scientist to find these people. Especially you guys that spend time on message boards and blogs.
If I can be of assistance please visit my site.