Courses - Posted by Mark

Posted by Rob on January 13, 2011 at 13:06:27:

I agree with you that ACTION > WAITING, just going out
and buying a house isn’t the wisest advice to give
someone that’s just starting out.

Find a wholesaling community (blog, forum, etc.) and
read the articles posted.

From there, hit up a local REI club and find a mentor.
One thing that is great about this biz is there are
plenty willing to help.

Then, take massive action and don’t stop.

Courses - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on November 11, 2010 at 15:29:48:

Who has the best course?I am thinking of buying William Bronchicks,The Ultimate Guide to Owner Finance.I am new to this,just want the best for my success.Thanks

Re: Courses - Posted by Lynn (FL)

Posted by Lynn (FL) on April 05, 2011 at 13:21:08:

Mark,

I’m trying to clean out some of my book cases, and have several real estate books and courses I need to sell. Send me a message via email, and I’ll send you the list.

Lynn (FL)

Re: Courses - Posted by Roger

Posted by Roger on December 23, 2010 at 09:22:13:

I have William’s course and a few others. Good info. I’ve bought Preston Ely’s wholesaling course and the reason I bought it was because of all the praise he got from it. But it was really basic stuff. I also have Joe Crumps info, not bad information. I got Jeff Corpuz’s course reistrategies.com and it’s not bad either. His course has more in depth info than Preston Ely’s and because it’s priced well, I would probably choose between Jeff’s course or Joe’s course. Either one will give you great info. I sure hope this helps. I’ve spent the money on courses and just trying to help!

Re: Courses - Posted by arlan

Posted by arlan on November 12, 2010 at 14:55:39:

Buy the book “Buy it, Fix it, sell it” by Kevin Myers. Forget all the high priced sales pitches for what does not work.

GO find a cheap house and buy it. Fix it, and rent it out or sell it. It is not that complicated.

If you get in the business, you will find deals, or they will find you.

I would almost bet that 99% of the folks taking such courses, never get in the business of RE investing, and if they do, it is not using what these gurus are teaching.

I have a nephew that has spent close to $15,000 on courses, about creative RE investing, lease options, etc and has never used anthing to actually get into the business.

Go buy a house. There are countless deals out there. Find one.