Hard Money - Posted by Ken

Posted by Richard Thacker on July 07, 2010 at 19:33:19:

Dane, thanks for the reply. To answer your question, we are very interested in taking a look, at all commercial deals from 500k to no limit. We would not be interested in what I call commercial dreams. Clients that are looking to get in the game, but have no money, no experience, and no assets. We are very interested in distressed commercial property owners who need to restructure their loans to make business profitable and come in with new money. In the form of, a commercial loan modification. We are a very aggressive group.
Also we are not interested in working with loan brokers. We would have to be in direct contact with principle of the deals. No broker chains. So send me an email with your project information, and we can continue further. rtthacker2@yahoo.com Also remember we are a success fee company, we do not charge upfront fees, unless it is a loan modification. This is only because of the processing charges that we would incurred in negotiating with the current loan.

Remember banks aren?t lending but we are.
Richard
07/07/2010

PS We may be able to pay a finders fee, but only after loan has closed. No up front fee. We are in the game of lending money, not ripping people off. Sorry to be so blunt.
PSS I just got off a conference call a few days ago with a 300 million dollar hedge fund, who sounds very aggressive, and they want to lend money fast on deals that work.

Hard Money - Posted by Ken

Posted by Ken on June 17, 2010 at 15:20:39:

I need a hard money loan to refinance an Assisted Living
Facility in MO.

Value: 6.2MM (Based of a Feb. 2010 appraisal by CBRE)
Loan Amount: 3.3MM
Years Owned borrower: 14 years
NOI for 2009: 790K
Units: 100 Beds

I need to close to fast. I really only want to speak with
Direct Hard/Private Money Lenders.

Re: Hard Money - Posted by Richard Thacker

Posted by Richard Thacker on June 27, 2010 at 07:36:53:

Ken my name is Richard I work direct with a hedge fund and private investor group (They have billions) looking to fund your kind of deal. I can put you in direct contact with them directly. And there are no up front fees. It?s totally success fee driven. So if you would reply to me by email with your contact information. I will explain further. My email address is rtthacker2@yahoo.com . If the deal make since, they can close fast. Also note you will be working directly with them. NO BROKER CHAIN!!!

PS. They are also looking for distressed commercial property owners who need to restructure their loans to make business profitable and come in with new money. In the form of, a commercial loan modification program. They are a very aggressive group.

Re: Hard Money - Posted by karen thomas-lambert

Posted by karen thomas-lambert on June 21, 2010 at 09:50:32:

Hi! John,
I maybe able to help. Please check out my website and send me some more particulars. Such as:

1. executive summary
  2. credit report for all borrowers ( not credit driven but still required.)
  3. appraisal -summary page with all the key details.
  4. Current P&l or Rent Roll
  5. (4) color Photos inside/outside
  6. Sources and Uses summary
  7. Resume on borrowers detailing experience etc.
  8. 1003 financial for each borrower. ( I will provide if needed.)
    office: 866-446-8761x804
    Name: Karen Thomas-Lambert

Re: Hard Money - Posted by John Broussard

Posted by John Broussard on June 17, 2010 at 19:14:53:

We are a brokerage firm not a direct lender but I can assit you with this deal, I work directly with 2 hard money lenders who are aggressively funding deals nationwide. Here is what I need to get you a answer within 24 to 48 hours

Executive Summary
Personal Fiancial Statement
or 1003 Loan Application
Tri-Merged Credit Report
Old Appraisal or Pictures of the property
2 Yr Operating History & YTD P & L
Rent Roll

There are no up front fees and can close in 18 to 30 Days

Office: 713-777-9996 Ext 103

Re: Hard Money - Posted by Dane

Posted by Dane on July 02, 2010 at 14:05:00:

Can you let me know what type of deals and terms your investor likes? Glad to know it is a direct source.
Thanks,
Dane

Re: Hard Money - Posted by Charis Lee

Posted by Charis Lee on June 02, 2011 at 10:15:22:

Short term loan needed.This is for a resort project in Fla. $140K for 30days to complete funding package. Will payback $170K at end of 30 day close. Is the finder’s fee applicable? Thank you, for your immediate attention.