Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by notepad

Posted by Kelly on October 23, 2010 at 12:09:23:

Fact, He did put work into his Fast Cash book and Cd,This shows that he’s ambitious and smart.Everything he put into the book can be said is true in the real estate investing business.With a book and Cd, he can sell it over and over again because it just needs to be copied. But, investing in real estate is hard,finding deals is hard,talking to home owners is hard for a lot of people, Just reading a book is easy and fun to imagine getting rich quick doing real estate deals. This is just reality.Good luck. P.S. I’m a Realtor, call me to help you find the deals. 951-206-9032 Kelly

Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by notepad

Posted by notepad on March 03, 2006 at 20:42:28:

Anyone thinking of buying a real estate foreclosure course or ebook from “fast cash” Steve Maletos should first flush a hundred bucks down their toilet - just to get used to the feeling of losing your money to a thief.

Then, once you waste your hard-earned money on “steal your money fast” Steve Maletos and get his re-cycled garbage in return, you won’t feel so bad - then again, you might anyway.

At least you can say I warned you. This Maletos character took my money, then after I discovered it was bunk, he refused to honor his own “money-back” guarantee - the coward wouldn’t even answer my phone calls or emails - wish I could meet him in person; I’d kick his ass.

Real estate investing can lucrative, or very cruel - especially with foreclosures. The information Steve Maletos sells is only material that he took from the Web for free. He then compiled it all into an ebook/CD course. Maletos is lying on his website when he says he makes millions using his “unique system.” Fact is, he’s never made a dime investing in real estate - he only uses that line to sell ebooks. Actually he works part-time as a day laborer.

Stay away from the “make millions a month” investment “gurus” - most of them (like Steve Maletos) are just common rip-off scam artists out to con you. If you want to learn how to buy foreclosures, read about buying foreclosures online (for free) and at your local library, join and network with local real estate club members, attend some foreclosure auctions and observe the proceedings, then after you’ve become informed and confident, use your own common sense and get your feet wet slowly with small, affordable property deals.

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS!!!

#

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - FAST CASH MY A$$ - Posted by Madeline

Posted by Madeline on June 21, 2011 at 21:56:52:

I’ll be frank this course a load of crap and it was a waste of my money.

No return calls and no refund.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist- STOP - Posted by Jack Opiel

Posted by Jack Opiel on June 16, 2011 at 20:28:07:

Please do not waste your time and or money to invest in this garbage. As
stated above the materials were attained from the internet and complied
into some no frills webpage and a burned copy of a CD program. Waste of
money!!!

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by April

Posted by April on October 10, 2010 at 11:35:37:

I’m looking to get into the buy/sell foreclosure business and I came across his program. I haven’t gotten started yet, but I did check out his business on BBB and he has an “A-”. That sounds legit to me. I don’t know. I guess for $60 its worth a try. There are a lot of scams out there and we have to be real careful, but I’d rather lose $60 that a few grand like some of these other scams. It may be worth a try. Who knows what could come about? If you are smart enough and you work hard and use your own common sense, you may do just fine. No knowledge from any program is going to “do the work for you”. You take the ideas given to you and you make it work.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Henry

Posted by Henry on September 10, 2007 at 19:36:38:

I have a link set up for rehab hard money lending as an affiliate. It seems all the marketing I have done has been wasted time for me and money in the pocket of this guy Steve Maletos. I did a random check on my link and it seems he has somehow changed it to go directly to his site. The websites all look the same but the contact info is different. I am pretty upset now that I did a search of this guy and have found out some scam details on him. All the marketing I have been doing has been a big waste of time and he has stolen from me.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by maurice

Posted by maurice on June 03, 2007 at 14:27:28:

Sorry to say, I disagree with anyone posting negative stuff on this site about Steve. I never met him personally, but I have talked to him over the phone, and through email.

His Fast Cash in Foreclosure is very informative, and he does invest in real estate. His office is in my area in New Jersey, and I think the book is worth the purchase. I must admit I purchased his short sales manual, and it wasn’t as great as Fast Cash, I sent it back and he gave me back my money with no hassle.

The deals are out there, if you apply, and know how to locate pre-foreclosures. Seems to me some are bitter from failure! So you need to vent by talking negative about some one else who is not in charge of your Destiny. You shouldn’t give up in the middle of your rainbow, because you never know what is at the end.

So he got it from the internet. Where ever he got the info from, It is better than that Carlton sheets, and he does not overprice like the other Gurus out there.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Never Make It

Posted by Never Make It on December 08, 2006 at 24:47:36:

It sounds like most of you are just like the average Americans… You want everything handed to you. I personally have worked through this program and I just sold my first timeshare on the internet and am doing a lease option that I will make 100,000 on. I put in more than ten hours a week. It sounds like you lazy b****rds should try working at Mcdonalds and then bch. What about the people like my sister who spent 40k on college and can’t get an 8 dollar an hour job. Get real you only get what you put into it. So the blame probably lies within yourself I hate to see people bad mouthing st they know nothing about.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Uve Binhadde

Posted by Uve Binhadde on June 13, 2006 at 12:55:54:

You saved a bunch of people a lot of money! Thanks!

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Foreclosure Investor

Posted by Foreclosure Investor on May 16, 2006 at 16:39:43:

I personally know of 3 people who also got stung by this person. There are probably many more out there who’ve been burned by Maletos but unfortunately most never report him – after a few unanswered emails, they give up.

I notice this Maletos fella is displaying a BBB logo on his website – if you’ve had a problem with him, at least fill out a complaint with the BBB here:

http://complaints.bbb.org/SelectComplaintLinkFrameSet.asp

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Invester-Mo-Lester

Posted by Invester-Mo-Lester on March 09, 2006 at 08:02:15:

At least you aren’t bitter.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by michael dale

Posted by michael dale on March 16, 2010 at 22:25:17:

The best life I ever lived was after purchasing Fast Cash in Foreclosures.I personally made $100,000.00 on one property by using the information from his book

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by gotham79

Posted by gotham79 on November 29, 2007 at 11:49:10:

I have just stumbled upon this program through Google. And I must say, I’ve wasted $60 on a lot less, so I figured why not.

In response to your post Never Make It, I’d like to hear more about your timeshare idea. I’m thinking of something along those lines myself, and would like your take on how this program helped.

Thanks!

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Jason

Posted by Jason on April 15, 2007 at 19:00:18:

I agree with you in regards to the Steve Maletos course. Don’t waste your money on this course. He does not return phone calls or emails. All the photos on his site is outdated and simply put, “he will not refund your money.”

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Kimawanda McFarlane

Posted by Kimawanda McFarlane on July 21, 2007 at 11:43:19:

I agree. Any complaints make it known through the BBB. That is a start. It states that he has a satisfactory record. The BBB handles the complaints in a timely manner.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by IKE O

Posted by IKE O on October 18, 2006 at 18:33:29:

I did buy Steve’s book on ‘FastCash foreclosure’, I think the book is quite good and informative. I have not made my millions yet, but his information is very good if put to practice. Whether he got his info from the internet or not, atleast his efforts(research) did cut the time for me to locate same info. I have not met him but I have sent him email and gotten response. The info in his material has helped me focus my efforts and I’m for confident than ever. I think the people who are complaining about him are either lazy to impliment his info or just want to get rich quick. Well, felas you must do some work before you can earn a dime. Understand that it takes money to make money, you lazy greedy fools.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Gus Guru Helper

Posted by Gus Guru Helper on April 05, 2006 at 17:17:15:

Great comment! Into every life a little rain must fall, but we always need some humor to go with it. Does anyoneelse have any experience whith this character?

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on February 21, 2008 at 01:18:33:

Have you heard from the guy with the timeshare idea? I have good connections in the industry & I too am interested.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by day…

Posted by day… on March 04, 2007 at 22:05:23:

I’m Day. I brought his material also. And I support him
his material is so good , Cut a lot of junky thing , And
even I don’t make a million dollar yet. I still keep read his book. It really good. one.

Re: Steve Maletos - Scam Artist - Posted by Derek

Posted by Derek on October 04, 2006 at 12:09:38:

Some good information but I was unable to get anywhere with it.

When I e-mailed Steve asking for a refund he would not respond. I did get several phone calls frome someone offering me Steve’s expensive mentoring program though.